AcciDental Blow Up in Medicine: Battle Plan for Your Life offers an in-depth look at how to detect and treat deeply hidden dental problems and parasite/fungal problems which are ‘asymmetric threats’ to health. You hold in your hands the key to a healthier immune system, and a healthier future.
In the years as a conventional physician and regional HMO medical director, Dr. Yu experienced the limits of care by specialists focused on separate systems in the body, and of prescription-centered medicine for cancer and chronic disease patients – including some of my own family members.
Too many people today are not well, seemingly beyond the reach of current medical knowledge and new prescription drugs. When he found conventional medicine didn’t have all the answers, he began to explore, learning from my experiences in the US Army Reserve Medical Corps, which opened me to new experiences and new ways of thinking about health and disease, and embarked on a quest to discover the underlying root causes of major health problems.
He began to integrate my conventional medical training with military strategy and thinking, ancient Eastern acupuncture systems, whole body dental-oral-gut-brain-body interconnections, and German biological medicine, which add bioenergetic testing beyond neurological testing, radiology and body scans to the current set of blood, urine, saliva, tissue and genomic testing.
His goals in writing this book are to:
1) build awareness of new approaches among patients, physicians and dentists;
2) teach how to better diagnose and treat patients with complex, chronic medical problems who have not been helped by conventional medicine,
3) bring physicians and dentists to work together as teams to diagnose and treat the body as a whole,
4) educate physicians about how to use antiparasitic and antifungal medications and how to combine them for lasting effectiveness, and
5) outline self-help resources for patients, including those on limited budgets.
The book weaves together patient stories, articles, and case studies of the two key elements for success:
1) the quest to recover, learn new concepts and do whatever it takes get better, and
2) the commitment to develop battle plans to counter unconventional, asymmetric threats, and restore healthy immune systems.
Case studies include full or partial recovery from stage 4 multiple myeloma, breast cancer, lung cancer, chronic Lyme disease, mold toxicity, and autoimmune and neurological diseases such as fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome, myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), multiple chemical sensitivity, multiple sclerosis (MS), neuropathy, ALS, autism, and more.
Today’s evidence-based medicine is driven more by sponsored clinical trials, guidelines, and insurance coverage than by clinical, real-world, patient/physician experience and outcomes.
We need an AcciDental Blow Up in Medicine. Whether you are a patient, physician or dentist, if you are fighting to recover your health or help others heal, you need a Battle Plan for Your Life.